The Maryland & Pennsylvania Railroad
A Prototype-based Modeling Journal
This site is a chronicle of my efforts to design and then fashion a prototype-based HO model railroad of a small portion of the Ma & Pa RR. Much has yet to be built, photographed, and then added to this slowly developing website site. Comments and suggestions are welcome.
Ma&PaRR Website Navigation Aid
- Track Plans Button- By clicking the button, the three deck plans will open. Click on a deck plan to enlarge it.
- Station Names - Clicking the station names on the drop menu will open the individual town maps.
- Town Model Plans - Will enlarge when clicked.
- Photographs - Many of the photographs will enlarge by clicking.
- Maps - Many of the maps will enlarge by clicking.
STOP>>> This interruption has been brought to you by my
Cardiac Surgeon and Cardiologist
BUT.......there are NEW Photos...Believe it or not!!
Construction begins again!!
Added more Construction photos of Vale area and Lift-out section
Updated on 5/22/2017